1. All water service customers are billed on a monthly basis. The amount billed is based on the monthly usage as obtained from actual meter readings.
2. All metered accounts will be read on a monthly basis unless conditions (weather, or other unusual circumstances) prevent it from being read.
3. Any meters not read on a given month will be billed based on an estimate service for the month. The estimated service will be the average usage for the previous three months.
4. Customer bills will be mailed each month on a date assigned by the Clerk of the BPA but no later than the twenty-fifth (25th) of the month unless unusual conditions prevent meeting these deadlines.
5. A due date of no earlier than the fifth (5th ) of the month will be allowed for payment prior to penalty being assessed for late payment. This date may be altered if the date falls on a weekend, holiday, or day in which the Village office will not be open.
6. A penalty of ten percent (10%) will be assessed on any current amount due that has not been paid by the assigned due date.
7. Accounts with past due balances will be subject to shut off of service as provided in the Shut Off Policy of the Board of Public Affairs.
8. Rates for water service are established by recommendations from the Board of Public Affairs to the Village of Mt. Orab Council. The Village Council may establish various rate levels including but not limited to rates for service inside the limits of the Village of Mt. Orab, rates for outside the Village of Mt. Orab, commercial rates, and other rates.
1. Customers receiving sewer service will be billed on a monthly basis.
2. The amount of usage for sewer billing will be based on the amount of usage of water purchased.
3. The billing policies for sewer service will follow the same procedure outlined for water service.
4. Rates for sewer service are established by recommendations from the Board of Public Affairs to the Village of Mt. Orab Council. The Village Council may establish various rate levels including but not limited to rates for service inside the limits of the Village of Mt. Orab, rates for outside the Village of Mt. Orab, commercial rates, and other rates.
1. All residents and businesses located inside the Village of Mt. Orab are subject to trash collection service provided by the Village of Mt. Orab or an outside waste service contracted by the Village.
2. All businesses and residents must use the trash collection service as provided by the Village of Mt. Orab. No outside trash collection service provider can be utilized unless the Board of Public Affairs grants approval.
3. Residents and business are required to use the services of the waste collection service and cannot refuse service, or assign collection service to another provider.
4. The cost for collection service will be billed monthly on the regular water and sewer account billing.